The Peru State College Career Services office will assist students with career exploration, professional development and experiential learning opportunities to gain meaningful employment or admission to graduation or professional school upon graduation.
Use this page to:
- Explore career resources to help you become “Bobcat Ready” for your career
- Identify student and professional organizations that align with your professional goals
- Discover the numerous professional development opportunities by exploring events, jobs, and internships
- Read student and alumni success stories to see examples of how you can achieve your career goals
- Review your first year action plan