The Library seeks students with federal work study to assist the library staff with daily operations and projects.
Work dates are as soon as paperwork has been accepted and approved through May 4, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and the positions will be open until filled.
Anticipated weekly work hours depend on award amount and class schedule but may be 4-10 hours per week.
Available shift times:
Thursday 9:30am-2pm & 3:30pm-5pm
Holidays and breaks off
– Full-time Peru State College student
– Professional, courteous, and reliable
– Previous work experience is desirable
– Strong interpersonal skills to work tactfully and courteously with the public and co-workers with frequent interruptions
– Work independently and unsupervised, make decisions, and exhibit good judgement
– Accurate keyboard entry, word processing, typing, and filing skills required; attentive to details
– Successful background check required
· Assist patrons with library research, with use of the collection, and with accessing appropriate materials and resources.
· Perform advanced and routine circulation desk duties, stacks maintenance, new materials processing in all formats, and discards processing.
· Maintain equipment and assist patrons with copiers, printers, scanners, laptops, and computers.
Please submit cover letter and resume with employment application.
If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Meier, Library Director, 402-872-2360 or email@example.com[VM1] .