The School of Professional Studies is seeking a student who has qualified and accepted Federal Work-Study funds on campus. The starting date is January 3, 2023, and will end on February 28, 2023. The student must also be available all day on February 15, 2023.
Anticipated weekly hours depend on award amount and class schedule but may be a minimum of five hours and a maximum of 12 hours per week. We are willing to work with a student’s schedule and availability.
Prefer a full-time on-campus student who will assist The School of Professional Studies office with various tasks. Must be dependable, detail-oriented, and able to use computer systems effectively.
Will need to be available all day on February 15, 2023.
Other qualifications include:
- Basic office skills, filing, operating a copier, fax, scanner, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. May produce documents, posters, and web material for the office.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential student information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Performance Evaluation:
- A job performance evaluation will be completed at the end of your employment. It will evaluate job knowledge, quality of work, initiative, and dependability.
REGULATIONS ON WORK-STUDY JOBS
Students are not permitted to work in FWS positions during scheduled class times. Exceptions are permitted if an individual class is canceled if the instructor has excused the student from attending for a particular day, and if the student is receiving credit for employment in an internship, externship, or community work-study experience. Any such exemptions must be documented.
Applications will be reviewed immediately, and the position will be open until filled. Please submit resume with employment application.
If you have any questions, please contact Tayha Lawson at 402-872-2232 or Tlawson@peru.edu.