Market Valuation specialist
Market research analyst’s interns gather and analyze data on industry and competitors. Market analysts study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service for the South Tucson Festival. They will help the South Tucson festival understand what products people want, who will buy them, and at what price. Qualification: Market Research, Business, Marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training. Alternatively, market insight intern can be defined as the attempt to discover a penetrating truth about consumers, their aspirations and motivations which can in turn be used to generate growth.
The Analyst will also project manage experiential marketing programs and work with internal cross-functional teams to execute integrated marketing campaigns that deliver against key business objectives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure best-in-class sponsorships performance by tracking partnership assets to ensure deliverables are being executed and full partnership value is achieved.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams and Integrated Marketing to communicate and share partner assets for creative use in marketing campaigns.
- Support the South Tucson Festival communication and help direct program activation elements (onsite branding, brand ambassadors, tickets, access, etc.)
- Partner with the agency to track measurement of entertainment program effectiveness and ROI.
- Regularly communicate with local market teams, track local entertainment programs, initiatives and needs.
- Manage incoming invoices and track overall entertainment budget.
- Maintain overview presentations of entertainment programs and partners. Develop clear, concise executive reports for leadership use.
- Manage incoming internal and external asks for partner assets and ad hoc entertainment requests.
- Monitor external entertainment marketing trends and bring best practices to our programs.
Student Major Categories:
Public Policy, Social Work, Business, Marketing, Research, Graphic Design, Math, Communication, Film / Television & Theater, Computer Science, Urban and Regional Development, Urban Planning, Journalism, Information, History, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Public Health, Law, MLS, Economics, Sociology, Photography, Architecture, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
Student Program Level:
Masters level students
Non-degree seeking students
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for the South Tucson Festival area and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure in local government and the role of student intern within the marketing department. From handling and create our marketing plan, to casework, to assisting with research, organization of meetings, and events with the student and city staff.
This position is available virtually with the option to work from home.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, email campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with the fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities in marketing
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
Dear students, we are glad to have you apply for our position but It is also important to be clear with you about the duration of this internship. We want you to be aware that you are not entitled to a job at the conclusion of this internship. It is only a temporary position. Renewal of your internship is under the discretion of the Head Project Manager Akanni Oyegbola
- **Please inquiry with your institution if this internship qualifies for education credit**