Williams International has an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our team. The individual will be responsible for the successful completion of accounts receivable processes. Tasks include payment processing, invoice creation, maintenance of customer accounts, data analysis, account reconciliations, and audit support.
Additionally, the individual will be responsible but not limited to the following tasks:
- Process customer payments, including electronic transfers, checks, and reconciling credit card payments. Ensure payments are applied accurately to customer accounts.
- Review customer accounts and resolve discrepancies between invoices and payments.
- Monitor and manage accounts receivable aging, identify overdue payments and take appropriate actions.
- Proficiency in developing and generating reports related to accounts receivable, including aging reports and cash flow projections.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks to be as efficient and effective as possible, in addition to being flexible to priorities changing to support company objectives.
- Effective communication skills to interact with customers regarding inquiries, internal Product Support, Program Management and other teams to provide support, guidance, and resolutions to customer accounts.
- Support various internal and external audits, including annual financial audit.
- Monitor company vehicle assignments and apartment leases.
- Consistently look for ways to improve processes and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Work requires job knowledge and skills gained with zero to two years of experience in accounts receivables or payables.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to produce a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail while multitasking.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), specifically pivot tables, formulas, charts/graphs.
- U.S. Citizenship status required.
100% Onsite in Pontiac, Michigan
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.